Fried Chicken are timeless classics and never go out of date. Now combined with cannabis buttermilk, your body will experience complete relaxation and uplifting energy. Excellent for sharing with friends. Edible is ideal for friends' night. Having them long-term in lower dosage also improves sleep quality and anxiety.
2 tablespoons paprika powder
2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup cannabis butter
1 grass-fed egg, large
One whole chicken, about 4 pounds, cut into 10 pieces or 3 1/2 pounds bone-in, skin-on breasts, legs, drumsticks, and/or wings
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 cups vegetable shortening or peanut oil
1. Combine and mix the paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne in a small bowl.
2. Mix the buttermilk, egg, 1 tablespoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of the spice mixture in a large bowl and thoroughly stir. Mix chicken with ingredients. You will find cannabutter makes the chicken moist.
3. Take the chicken pieces to a gallon-sized zipper-lock freezer bag or box and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The better up to overnight.
4. mix the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, 2 teaspoons salt, and the remaining spice mixture in a large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the marinade. Drop the chicken into a mixture of flour and toss until each piece is completely covered. until every piece is thoroughly coated. Preheat the oven to 360°F. Adjust the heat when necessary. Maintain the temperature.
5. shake to remove excess flour with a fine-mesh strainer and Transfer to a wire rack set on a rimmed baking sheet. Bring the heat to 300 ° F. Place the chicken in a pan with the skin down. Fry the chicken until it's a golden brown. Flip the chicken to the other side till golden brown.
6. Transfer chicken to baking pan and stick the pan to oven. Bake 5 to 10 minutes in registers 165°F. Season with salt to taste. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is easy to make and enjoy! The buttery and creamy rich flavor of buttermilk balanced the tangy earthy taste of cannabis, making them so easy to enjoy. Above all, who doesn't love fried chicken? This recipe will be worth showing off if your friends never had infused dishes!